It was like Autumn, looking at him. It was like, driving up north to see the colors. My very soul is wedded to Autumn.

Monday, January 20, 2014

Because happy looks good on you :)

Assalamualaikum and good mor-night, I guess :)

Hm, I'm not sleepy sooo, I'm gonna make a new, short entry (or so, I hope lol). Just a little something for all of you, my amazing silent readers :p

Happiness depends upon ourselves - Aristotle

And you should join me too.

Sayang,

Why are you wasting your precious tears on one of your cold, loneliest night?

Why are you wasting your time, counting stars of love in that fairytale dreams of yours?

Why are you wasting your breathe humming their name on your sleepless nights?

Even worse, when the feelings aren't mutual.

You shouldn't rely on anyone, but yourself. Believe in Allah, and of course, have some faith in yourself. It is time to take a risk sweetheart. Look up. Your future awaits.

Now, or never.

No comments:

Post a Comment